We wish you the happiest of Thanksgivings! First and foremost, we want to thank you for being a loyal reader and for joining our journey this year. We wish you tons of rest, relaxation and good food!
We could not be more thankful for the happiness, new opportunities, renewed appreciation for the world and our success over this last year! Some of the great things that happened to us:
- We explored tons of new places around Washington and Idaho
- We took ownership of a farm and will be officially opening Aquaberry Gardens next year
- We celebrated 1 year of marriage
- We exceeded 100 houseplants in our “jungalow”
- We officially spent 1 year living back in the town that we love
- We got a new beagle puppy and enjoy watching him learn and grow
- We saw countless shooting stars and appreciated our place in the universe
What are you thankful for this year?