Can you believe it’s June already? We’re at the halfway point of 2015. June brings the beginning of summer and it can have all kinds of erratic weather. The start of summer means the start of camping and outdoor season so I couldn’t be more excited!
7 Fun Facts About June
1. Many of the large beetles seen in this month are called June Bugs, even though they’re different species.
2. June’s named after Juno, the Roman goddess.
3. June’s National Iced Tea Month.
4. No other calendar month ever begins on the same day as June.
5. It’s International Men’s Month.
6. June 5th is World Environment Day.
7. And- June is National Camping Month! We’ll be camping a ton this month-stay tuned!
And here’s the moon calendar for June, from Moonconnection.com:
What do you plan to do this June?
Elizabeth Adan is a Freelance Writer, Publicist and Brand Ambassador. Her blog Aquaberry Bliss is a unique outdoor lifestyle blog dedicated to expanding your world and inspiring your creativity. When Elizabeth isn’t traveling, you’ll find her writing, hiking or gardening. Find Elizabeth on Twitter @stillaporcupine and on LinkedIn.