Happy December! Here’s the the very first successful month of Aquaberry Bliss!
Here are some fun legends and facts about the month of December:
8 Fun Facts about December
1. December is National Read a New Book Month.
2. Snow on Christmas means Easter will be warm and green.
3. December is Universal Human Rights Month.
4. On December 29, 1862, the bowling bowl was invented.
5. Many people believe wearing new shoes on Christmas day will bring a person bad luck.
6. December is National Stress Free Family Holiday Month.
7. On December 14, 1791, the Bill of Rights was passed.
8. Ancient legend says on Christmas Eve, all animals of the forest can speak in human language.
Elizabeth Adan is a Freelance Writer, Publicist and Brand Ambassador. Her blog Aquaberry Bliss is a unique food and travel blog dedicated to expanding your world and inspiring your creativity. When Elizabeth isn’t traveling, you’ll find her writing, hiking or gardening. Find Elizabeth on Twitter @stillaporcupine and on LinkedIn.