November is one of my favorite months; it houses my birthday, Thanksgiving (tons of reasons to eat), and cozy winter-y weather. In addition to usually having the first Eastern Washington snowfall of the year, it also is:
- International Drum Month! (Perfect-we observe drum circles nearly every Thursday)
- National Good Nutrition Month
- International Adoption Month
- National Sleep Comfort Month (This I can get behind! Let’s call it Bed Appreciation Month!)
- Novel-Writing Month. Let’s get penning!
- No Shave November: National Beard Growth Month!
- In the U.S., it’s Pomegranate Appreciation Month
- For those against consumerism, Black Friday is also “Buy Nothing Day”
And Bonus: 9. Aquaberry Bliss begins! =]
What’re you doing this November?
Photo Credit: Unsplash
Elizabeth Adan is a Freelance Writer, Publicist and Explorer. Aquaberry Bliss is a unique outdoor lifestyle site dedicated to expanding your world and inspiring your creativity. When Elizabeth isn’t traveling, you’ll find her writing, hiking or gardening. Find Elizabeth on Twitter @stillaporcupine and on LinkedIn.