This week marks the start of the very exciting Homegrown Foods Summit!
This April 6th-12th there’s an online gathering of 30+ experts in backyard food production, homesteading, and off-grid living. It’s presented by the world’s leading researchers, organizations, and best-selling authors to help you become free of supermarkets and drugstores.
This is the biggest event for home-grown food ever organized online! Sponsored by Mother Earth News, The Natural News, The National Gardening Association, The American Prepper’s Network, and The Livestock Conservancy and more.
It’s FREE. Reserve your spot by clicking here.
I’m really excited to attend the Homegrown Food Summit and I hope you are too!
Here’s some fun stuff you’ll learn:
- The 3 most irresistible plants that kids love growing
- The difference between pressure canning and water bath canning
- The best age to start giving children significant garden responsibility
- The biggest mistake most people make in designing permaculture guilds
- 8 reasons you”re insane if you”re not growing some of your own food
- How free compost can destroy your garden; what to watch out for and how to avoid costly mistakes
- The importance of resilience in today’s world
- Why you should always start at the top of a hill when designing your water systems
- The secret to a green thumb
- What percentage of food in grocery stores is actually toxic to the human body
Sign up here: Homegrown Foods Summit
Let me know if you have any questions about this year’s FREE Homegrown Food Summit; you won’t want to miss it!
Photos: Homegrown Food Summit, F Delventhal
Elizabeth Adan is a Freelance Writer, Publicist and Brand Ambassador. Her blog Aquaberry Bliss is a unique outdoor lifestyle blog dedicated to expanding your world and inspiring your creativity. When Elizabeth isn’t traveling, you’ll find her writing, hiking or gardening. Find Elizabeth on Twitter @stillaporcupine and on LinkedIn.