I’m excited to share a free opportunity this spring to get the most out of your garden, your sustainable efforts and your life!
This April 6th-12th there’s an online gathering of 30+ experts in backyard food production, homesteading, and off-grid living. It’s presented by the world’s leading researchers, organizations, and best-selling authors to help you become free of supermarkets and drugstores.
This is the biggest event for home-grown food ever organized online! Sponsored by Mother Earth News, The Natural News, The National Gardening Association, The American Prepper’s Network, and The Livestock Conservancy and more.
It’s FREE. Reserve your spot by clicking here.
Get started growing, or take your skills to the next level, this Summit has something for everyone.
– 8 different gardening methods
– 3 presentations on wildcrafting food
– 3 techniques for preserving food
– 5 presentations on small livestock
– 3 ways to work with kids in the garden
Here is a just a sample of what you’ll learn:
- The 6 laws of plant growth
- The easiest food source to grow
- Which fish are so hardy they come back to life even after being dried out
- How to recognize the signs that a plant wants to communicate with you
- How to be able to identify wild plants while driving 60 mph down the road
- The 3 easiest vegetables to save seeds from
- The health benefits of eating fermented foods
- Which plants you should never plant in an aquaponic system
- The 7 ways we change the world when we grow our own food
- How safe is pressure canning for preserving food
- How to remove heavy metals from your garden soil
- How to grow a secret garden of survival
- How many pounds of potatoes a beginner can grow in 200 ft.²
- Why the most effective form of pest-control may actually be hiding in your compost pile
- And much, more more!
We all know growing your own food can be positive, motivating and give you the freedom to know what’s in your body. I encourage you to attend this free summit to gain new ideas and inspiration!
Sign up here: Home Grown Food Summit
PLUS, you’ll get 4 free e-books for signing up:
“How Much Land Do You Need To Grow All Of Your Own Food?’
“6 Ways To Keep Chickens and Best One For Your Yard”
“Home Made Shampoo”
“Saving Quality Seeds”
Let me know if you have any questions! I hope you enjoy the event! =]
Photos: Homegrown Food Summit, Home and Gardners
Elizabeth Adan is a Freelance Writer, Publicist and Brand Ambassador. Her blog Aquaberry Bliss is a unique outdoor lifestyle blog dedicated to expanding your world and inspiring your creativity. When Elizabeth isn’t traveling, you’ll find her writing, hiking or gardening. Find Elizabeth on Twitter @stillaporcupine and on LinkedIn.