The second month of the year is here! Here are some fun facts about the month of February.
6 Fun Facts about February
1. Argentina celebrates National Day of the Sun
2. February is International Mother Language Month
3. Anglo-Saxons called February “mud month” and “cabbage month”
4. The only month in which days vary
5. February’s birth flower is primrose
6. In Slovenia, the second month of the year is called “the month of cutting down trees”
And for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere, here is the lunar calendar for this February, courtesy of MoonConnection.com:
Elizabeth Adan is a Freelance Writer, Publicist and Brand Ambassador. Her blog Aquaberry Bliss is a unique food and travel blog dedicated to expanding your world and inspiring your creativity. When Elizabeth isn’t traveling, you’ll find her writing, hiking or gardening. Find Elizabeth on Twitter @stillaporcupine and on LinkedIn.